Chicopee Office: 413-592-8118 | Brimfield Office: 413-245-6864

Commercial Property Insurance

Protect ALL Your Property

Most Business Owner Policies (BOPs) provide coverage for property which most often covers only the actual structure of your buisness. Under a BOP, your business is covered from events such as weather-related damage and causes of loss (e.g. robbery).

However, the furniture, computers and equipment in your building require specific protection as well. This is where Commercial Property Insurance comes in. A typical Commercial Property Insurance policy covers the property of your business that a BOP will not. We can help you to compile a Commercial Property Insurance program to include coverage for:

  • Structure (building) of your business
  • Furniture
  • Equipment
  • Lost inventory
  • Landscaping
  • Outdoor signs
  • Damage to the property of others
  • And more…

Commercial Property Insurance can be customized, allowing you to provide more coverage for the things that truly matter to your business and less coverage to the things that don’t.

Contact Us for a free quote and more information.

Let’s Talk